Article I the application
This Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as "this term") is a service provided by Uyghur.info (hereinafter referred to as “this Site”) on this website (hereinafter referred to as "the Service" The conditions of use of this service are defined. In accordance with these Terms, we will use this service.
Article II registration
- Registration applicants apply for registration and use in accordance with the methods prescribed by this website. This website shall be approved, and the registration of use shall be completed.
- This site may not approve an application for use registration if the applicant of the registration is deemed to have the following grounds, and the reason for this reason shall not be subject to any disclosure obligation.
- where a false matter has been notified at the time of application for use registration
- An application from a person who has violated this Agreement
- In the case where the site determines that the registration is not significant
Article III (user ID and password management)
- The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service at his / her own responsibility. Users cannot transfer or lend a user ID and password to a third party in any case.
- This site considers the user ID registered by the user who has registered the user ID when the user ID and the password combination are logged in coincidence with the registration information.
Article IV (usage charges and payment methods)
- As for the consideration of this service use, the user will pay this fee separately by the method specified by this site.
- If the user delays payment of the fee, the user shall pay the delay of the rate of 14.6% per year.
Article V (prohibited matters)
Users must not perform the following acts when using this service.
- The act of violating laws or regulations or public order
- acts related to criminal acts.
- The act of destroying or obstructing functions of a server or network of this site.
- The act of obstructing the operation of the service of this site.
- The act of collecting or storing personal information on other users.
- The act of doing other users.
- The act of directly or indirectly benefiting antisocial forces in connection with the services of this site.
- In addition, the act of judging that this site is inappropriate.
Article VII (Use restriction and registration cancellation)
- This site may stop or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without prior notification to the user if it is determined that there are any of the following grounds.
- Maintenance or renewal of computer systems for this service.
- If the service is difficult to offer due to earthquake, lightning, fire, power failure or natural disasters.
- When a computer or communication line stops by an accident.
- In addition, if this site judges that this service is difficult to offer.
- This site shall not be held liable for any reason or damage that the user or third party has suffered from any suspension or interruption of this service.
Article VIII (Disclaimer)
- In cases below, the user may restrict the use of all or part of the service or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice.
- In violation of any of the provisions of this Agreement.
- In cases where it is found that there is a false fact in the registration matter.
- In addition, when this site determines that the service is not suitable for use.
- This site does not assume any responsibility for the damage to the user by the act carried out by this site based on this article.
Article IX (Change in service content, etc)
- Liability for default of this site shall be disclaimed if it is not intended for intention or negligence of this site.
- This site shall be liable for damages within the scope of the damage that may occur normally, and in the amount of the amount of money (equivalent to one month in the case of continuous service) in the case of the liability which can be generated normally for any reason.
- This site is not liable for any transaction, communication or conflict arising between the user and any other user or third party.
This site can be modified at any time without notifying the user if it is necessary.
Article XI (Notification or contact)
Notice or contact between the user and this site shall be made by the method specified by this site.
Article XII (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
User may not transfer to the third party or the right or obligation of the status on the use contract or the provisions of this Agreement without prior consent pursuant to the document.
Article XIII (Governing law and jurisdiction)
- In the interpretation of this agreement, the Japanese law is based on the law.
- In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court shall be subject to exclusive agreement jurisdiction.